
For those who are curious what I am currently looking like, this was me a week ago at 19 weeks. I feel and look even bigger now just one week later! I am really starting to feel like I look pregnant now. Which is good and bad. Its fun to start knowing I look pregnant and not just chubby, but also it is hard coming to terms with a lot of weight gain so fast!
Yay for the half way mark! We are 20 weeks this week. I'm starting to feel the baby move more and more now, which is my favorite thing about being pregnant! Time has flown so fast!
7 comments:
You are darling!
you were always the cutest pregnant girl.. AND after pregnant.. you got skinny so fast! you look so great.
You look great! Fun that our little boys will have little brothers to play with!
O Brittany! I didn't even know you were prego!That is very exciting! You look very cute.
Congratulations again Brittany! I am so excited for you and you look so great!!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!
Only 111 days to go!
Post a Comment