Friday, March 26, 2010

The life of a toddler

Steve snapped these pictures of T.J. the other morning. This is his little stool that he loves to stand on to climb things. Here is the process of him moving it from place to place. Sorry some pictures are blurry, we don't have the best camera. Its just so funny because it is half his size!





Love him!


This is another place I found T.J. the other day when I was doing something in the other room. I peeked into his room to check on him, and he had found a new place to play! It made me laugh!
This is where I usually keep his shoes, so he had to pull them all out obviously, to fit better in there!

4 comments:

123123 said...

That is so cute! Luckily for us, Ethan doesn't like to climb on things other than the couch and chairs. So cute, TJ has the same bedding that Ethan had!!

Hope you're doing well! Let me know if you need a Brit day!

Mandi said...

He is so cute! I love it when they want to explore!

Snowwhite said...

Yep, sounds just like him. A little boy of constant motion.

The Jones Family said...

TJ is one clever little dude!