Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lots of firsts!

First time swimming! Thanks to warm southern Utah weather, during Spring Break we went swimming in St George with the Kroffs! The water was still kinda cold tho, so TJ wasn't thrilled about being in it for too long.

TJ hanging out with Grandma Kroff after swimming. Look at those little fat rolls! They are so cute. :)

First hike in Zion's! Also during Spring Break, we went to Zion National Park with some friends in our ward. TJ did very well on the hike, he didn't mind sitting in the carrying pouch for the mile long hike we went on.



Guess what I started this week!


TJ just started eating rice cereal! This video is of TJ's second bowl of rice cereal! Sorry it is a little shaky, but I was trying to record with one hand and feed him with the other hand. His actual first bowl the day before went pretty well, he made some funny faces, but ate some of it! The video we recorded of his first cereal was too big of a file to load on here. He has been eating it really well since day one! Yay!

11 comments:

Southern Belle said...

how exciting!!! I am excited to feed cheyenne solids:) You will have to give me some tips:) TJ's little board shorts are adorable!!!

Kendra said...

Oooh, I didn't think it was THAT warm...you guys are brave!

simple mom/wife said...

Yeah! He's gonna be a good eater! That's really cute!

Megan said...

I love him eating! That video is darling. You are such a cute mom. I love him swimming and am jealous that it is warm enough to go swimming! What a cute family you have got there. Love ya! :)

Julie said...

Yeah, boys like to eat. Though my girls were good, too, but I think boys tend to dive right into it and want more and more...He's getting so big. He's cute. I'm looking forward to swimming this summer as it warms up. Lucky you. you've already been!

Lisa Harradine said...

He is sooo Adorable Brit! Isn't it so fun feeding them the first time :)

amy said...

We are all so looking forward to meeting him soon. He's growing up without meeting his favorite aunt - it pains me!!!

Erin Lee said...

HEllo!!!! YAy! now we can finally keep in touch! Your little baby burrito is so stinkin cute :) I will definitley be checking back for more cute pics!

Snowwhite said...

That's great that he likes hikes already. We'll have to go together sometime when it gets warmer. And I loved all those new pictures below of him. Way cute.

Becky said...

Oh TJ is soooooooo cute! No really..he is such a handsome little guy. I just started Ellie on cereal as well. I guess they could be the same age......lol

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

You look great and he is SOOOO cute! Glad to see you are all so happy and doing well!!