Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zions trip

This past week we drove up the Cedar City side of Zions with my sister, Amy, & her family. It was a pretty hike & drive! It is fun to get out into such pretty nature.
What a good dad!

My sister Amy's twins, Heidi & Hannah, throwing rocks into the water and yelling "Splash!"



Cute picture that Steve took of Heidi.
What a handsome little dude!



The twins obviously did not want to pose for this picture. :)


3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

That looks like fun!! I have nieces named Heidi and Hannah (they are sisters but not twins). I may have already told you that though. Little TJ is looking older!! I can't believe how fast it is going, I have fed Cheyenne rice cereal this week and next week is oatmeal baby cereal or barley... I am excited for the vegetables:)

simple mom/wife said...

Wow! TJ looks alot like the twins. That's fun to see! Miss you guys!

Chelsi said...

Zion is one of our favorite places to be! How fun. I love the photo of TJ at the bottom--such a cute kid with the perfect backdrop.