Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Should I be worried...? :)


Can you guess what these two are doing? Yes, TJ seems to be one who already likes to watch TV. He is only 4 months old! (next week) But anytime the TV is on, it usually catches his attention pretty quick.


This is TJ watching American Idol with me one week :) I was just giving him tummy time then I realized he was staying up better when I faced him towards the TV, because it gave him something to look for.

So basically, I might have to limit the television watching of my son in the future, if his patterns stay how he is so far!

6 comments:

Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...

He is so cute and so big. We wish you guys still lived up here. We would definitly have to hook Whitli up with TJ.

Kendra said...

nuthin wrong with a little entertainment! I remember when I wished so hard that Lincoln would just sit still for one tv show so I could have a shower. Now I wish he would GET OFF!

Megan said...

That is really cute! I can't believe how big he is getting already! :)

Chelsea said...

He sure is getting cuter and cuter! You also look great girl! We miss you guys. Hope to see you next month!

Lindsey said...

Oh I love that RJ will watch TV when I need him to. It makes a great babysitter once in a while!

Cami and Mitch said...

he is so cute! I am jealous of all his hair. I buzzed cooper's mullet off when he was 5 weeks and it hasn't grown back yet. can't wait to see you guys!