Okay so I know all I blog about is TJ. But, lets be honest, hanging out with him is pretty much what takes most of my time. So these are all pictures of him making his cute faces and I thought I should share them! He is between 3 - 3 1/2 months old in all these pictures.



Smiling! yay we caught it on a camera!
Look how cute he is! This is my current favorite picture.
This is him playing with his hands, something he has recently discovered that he likes!
11 comments:
The picture where he is playing with his hands is my favorite! He looks so sweet and innocent:O)
My fav is the one with TJ and Steve. I just love his happy smile! Cute baby (this does such bad things to me!)
What a cutie! to answer your question I use sites like goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com hip2save, they tell you AWESOME deals at walgreens each week and other great deals at other places to. If you have other questions let me know. Hope your doing good
I LOVE this age for babies! Still tiny and sweet, but learning new things. He is so precious.
Woah! He looks SO MUCH like Steve!! Especially in that second to last picture!
Hope you guys are loving you're new city down south!
he is -very- handsome! It seems like all Kroff babies are darling.. then again, I could be bias..
he is darling and getting so big! i love all of these pictures. his smile is darling. it was so good to text with you for awhile yesterday. i miss you!!! :)
yay! new pictures! I love posts about TJ. He is so cute and so big. It is fun to read about all the things he is learning and what we have coming up in the next month or so. cooper still has no idea that his hands belong to him. He frequently hits himself in the head and can;t figure out how it happened. i can't wait to see you guys, kimi said April 10th?
Oh my gosh, Brittany, these are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. It is making me quite excited! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
I know I probably write this every time but I can not believe how fast he is growing! He is so cute!
Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!! :) TJ is SO cute!!!! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment