For Halloween this year Steve really wanted me to do a costume with my belly, since chances are that I won't be 8 months pregnant on Halloween again...so we are basketball players! Just so you know, the basketball Steve is holding is one of those really small ones (yes my belly is pretty big, but not That big!) :)

We went to Chance & Kimi's house and watched the movie What Lies Beneath with them and our other friends, Steve & Brittny and Mitch & Cami. This the whole group with our costumes!


We thought our costumes ended up pretty cool! :)
9 comments:
That's awesome! You're so creative! In a few weeks you won't have that little bump any more. We can't wait to meet him!
I didn't get very creative with my belly, your costumes are so cute! You look great. I wonder whose baby will be first?
what a fun idea! Love it! Can't wait to see what is really inside!
a couple of fun posts. I love the picture of the temple with the snow falling around.
Very cute! I love it.
Your "basketball" looked quite realistic. Good job on your costume.
You guys are rad, I love it! Enjoy your last few weeks of sleep (though rumor has it that it's pretty tough to get a good night's sleep at 8 months prego anyway!) We're excited to see photos of your little one!
I love your costumes. Such a good idea...
What a great costume idea. I'm sorry I missed your shower. Our invitation got sent to our next door neighbors for some reason & we had this random trip planned to the cabin. My mom called me that day & asked me if I was going & I was like I didn't get an invitation but she did ask me for my address. Two days later our neighbors brought our mail over.
Post a Comment