Not only are we having our baby in these next couple of weeks, we will also be moving very soon! We are moving to Cedar City right after Steve finishes his semester at UVU in December, during the weekend of December 20th. So we'll make it to our new place right before Christmas!
Steve will continue his schooling at SUU and finish his Bachelors degree there. (He's getting his Associates at UVU this semester, and will transfer his credits to SUU). I will be a stay at home mom with our new little baby. We both love southern Utah and that's part of the reason for this move, we also just feel good about the move and the change! Oh--if anyone has any ideas for part time jobs for Steve in Cedar please feel free to suggest! We have been looking but nothing is set yet, so we are very open to any ideas or connections!!
The move is very bittersweet, though! I have lived in Northern Utah for 5 years now, and have made some great friends and memories up here. Steve has lived here for almost 3 years too (ever since we got married) and he is very sad to leave the big mountains up here for skiing, especially Snowbird. But we've heard tons of great things about SUU, so we are looking forward to his experience there, and we also look forward to living closer to both of our families! We are super excited to start a new phase of life with a new addition to our family, as well as a move to a new location! The only certain thing about life is change...
FEBRUARY 2025
10 months ago






6 comments:
We are excited to have you down here!
These times are the best! We pray for you two everyday! I hope a job falls into place for you, sounds like everything else is. Love ya and can't wait to see all of you--all three!
Sounds like a lot of things to be happening in the next 2 months!!! Good Luck with the new baby boy as well as the move!!! I look forward to pictures!
We will miss you up here but then again I will come and visit you down there! I can't wait for your new addition and for all of these exciting things happening in your life. You are great. Love ya! :)
Moves are always bittersweet - unless you hated where you were. Even for us and we will only be going across town. It will be a unique experience for us to live so close for a little while. We will be able to bond more as mothers. :)
How exciting, I'm sure that you will have a smooth transition to your new home. Congratulations, I wish you the best!
Post a Comment