We went down to Southern Utah for Memorial Day, to spend time with family. We had a good time down there! Here are some things we did.
We played on a Rope swing in Virgin with Steve's family, of course Steve & all his brothers couldn't resist jumping out of the tree on the swing...I just played it safe. :)
We also made a quick trip on Monday to the Ruesch's ranch in Antelope Springs on the AZ strip. Steve got designated to cook the steaks, which were really tasty! (I think Steve is getting the Ruesch's more and more rare on their steaks...)Brittany's mom, trying to get cell phone service! (I loved this picture, it is funny) Also, notice what a beautiful day it is outside!
We also went on a hike with Steve's friend Kyle Ballard & a few others. It was on the way to Zion's, a place called Eagles Crag. Notice the yoga moves by Steve & Kyle. We had a very pretty weekend for Memorial Day!






6 comments:
Looks like you had fun! It was seeing pics of a lot of the fam and the things you did.
Cute pictures! Looks like alot of fun.
It was so much fun to have you down here! Glad you had a good time and fit so much fun stuff in.
I'm so excited I found your blog:) It's such a good way to keep in touch. You two look great:) Kyle Ballard, WOW! How is he? did he marry Emily?
That's great! I'll have to remember climbing on top of trucks works. Miss you guys-- you're wonderful! Keep that yoga up!
Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing your news with me:) I'm so happy for you guys. Yeah, we've been living in Southern Cali for about 3 yrs now. It's been fun. We miss our friends and family everyday, but it's been a good experience for us. Oh and yes, we are adopting a little boy, his arrival date is Oct 15th, so our little ones will be close:) We're so excited. Where are you two living? What are you doing now that your graduated? It was so good to hear from you... keep in touch
Post a Comment