Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our future Child!?!?



So Steve and I wanted to see what our baby would look like grown up if we morphed ourselves together...and turns out Steve is slightly more dominant! (only a little more feminine) We laughed our heads off at this result. Anyways we did this online at http://www.morphthing.com/.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Funny!! I just saw this on another's blog. She did the whole japanimation thing, male version of herself, etc. It's pretty funny but a little freaky on some of them too.

Chelsi said...

That's great! You might just be having a little Steven--those Kroff genes are pretty dang strong!

simple mom/wife said...

That picture is so freaky! I didn't have time to read it all at first because the kids were calling. I was wondering what in the world you two were up to. That gave a great laugh today! Can't wait to see that baby. he he he

Sarah said...

Brittany, nice to find your blog and CONGRATS on having a baby on the way! I am so happy for you both. Let me know if you need anything..as you know I am a doula in training and I will be assisting Elizabeth Anderson with her pregnancy and labor. I would love to help you out in any way. Talk to you later- Sarah Parente

tHe BuNkeRs said...

Wow! Your baby is going to be beautiful! I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before, but I am so excited for you. How have you been feeling? Things in Bunkerville are great. We are still in boxes and it is driving me crazy, but I would rather play with Oli than unpack. Oh well. We miss you guys! Call us when you come down.

Julie said...

Do you have an ultrasound date yet?

Kendra said...

Awww,cute! Hey, I know how it is to have your kids look a lot like their dad, and I love it. You guys will have a beautiful baby whoever he or she looks like.

Ben Kroff said...

WHAT THE...That's creepy.

Southern Belle said...

hey i did one on my facebook that combined both pictures to make a baby picture, i don't remember the website but look at my facebook and its on there:)