



My graduation was a few weeks ago, but I guess it is a big milestone in my life so I should put it up here. :) I got my Bachelors degree in Secondary Education, in Composite Social Sciences. It is crazy to be all done! It felt kind of weird graduating, because I really hadn't been on campus for about a year, because student teaching was my last semester which is not on campus.
I was really grateful my family & Steve's family came out for it! It was really nice of them to support us, and we had fun spending some time with them!
9 comments:
Congrats again!! It is a big milestone and you should be proud.
Nice Job! I know we celebrated, but it's fun seeing pictures since we couldn't be there. Way to go!
Way to GO Brit!! I'm sorry I wasn't on my game and didn't even know this big event was going down. What a great accomplishment. Wish we could have been there to be a better support. Plan on a "Congratulations Cheer" when we see you this weekend.
Well done!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting. It is so nice to be done huh.
Congratulations!!
Yeah, Brit! That's such a huge accomplishment. Someday I will follow in your footsteps and get my bachelor's degree, too! Hope you're feeling great!
Just so ya know...I tagged you on my blog. You'll have to check it out. I'm anxious to know a little more about you!
Congratz! That is a very worthy accomplishment! Good for you!
Way Cool! Congrats:) I always knew steve would marry a smarty
Post a Comment