We got to visit alot of fun places in Houston area. We went to the NASA space center, and learned lots of cool things about our astronauts. This picture is our nephew Spencer Kroff, standing next to the thing that actually landed on the moon at one point.
Before Justin left, he took us into one of the planes he flies. It was very interesting to see all the controls they have in those big jets. I'll be honest, it all looked way above my head & I am glad there are people out there who understand it all!!
We also visited the Houston Zoo, and got to see lots of fun animals and things. We've never been to a zoo together before, so it was fun to see all the animals.






8 comments:
Hooray! It will be so fun to keep up on you guys. We'll be checking in frequently.
rock on and well done!!
Looks amazing! I knew you'd be pros at this blog stuff. Thanks for makin us stars! Spence and Sarah ask where you are every morning. Thanks for all the fun times!
Yay!! I am so excited you have a blog now. Looks like you had alot of fun in Houston. Cute pictures too!
Glad you joined the blogging world, too. I also am slowly learning how to do things on it. It's fun to keep in touch this way. Glad you had a fun trip!
I am glad you emailed me. I also have a blog it is brandonandashleyh.blogspot.com go take a look at our crazy life. I am glad I can see what you are up to now.
That is so cool that you guys made the trek out to Justin and Megan's. You guys had a special time together up in Provo, and I bet it was fun to reconnect out there in Texas.
Just doin a little blog-stocking. Looks like you guys had an Awesome vacation. Congratulations on your graduation!
Yay! My hometown! That is the Temple Gary and I got married in.- See ya!- Sarah Parente
Post a Comment