I finally have a minute to sit and upload some pictures on my blog! Heber is almost 8 months old now, and T.J. is almost 2 1/2. They are so much fun! Kind of tiring because they both have so much energy, but I love their little personalities! How can you not love those brown eyes and long lashes? I love this boy! He chases down the camera whenever we pull it out.

The other day when it was one of our random annoying snowy days in this beautiful spring weather we needed something fun to do inside! So I made some homemade finger paints out of flour, salt, water & food coloring and T.J. and I went to town painting! Heber didn't want to miss out on the fun. He can pull up now, so he came to see what his big brother was doing!

T.J. mastered the "big boy swing" for the first time, and it was nearly impossible to get him off it!

Heber got to swing for the first time a couple of weeks ago! We met Steve's parents at the park for a couple hours and enjoyed swinging, blowing bubbles, playing on the playground and just sitting and chatting in the shade on a blanket!
I thought this was a funny shot. I went into T.J.'s room to wake him up from a later nap and this is what I found. It is obvious how much he needs a queen sized bed!! :)
I just can't take enough close ups of his cute little face I guess!
2 comments:
You take really good and cute pictures!
So cute! Those two are growing up before I can be there!!! I would have given anything to sit on a blanket with the kids and grandma and grandpa today (you guys too)...one of those days when we miss family around here :)
Post a Comment