Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter!

(I think I have some pretty handsome little sons.)

We had a feast with Steve's family! The ones who live in this area came up to our house for dinner and we stuffed ourselves and had a great time visiting! And T.J. loves playing with his cousins. Heber also enjoyed being carried around and given all sorts of attention.

We are grateful for the reason to celebrate Easter. Of course T.J. is already getting excited about "Easter egg hunt!" But he is also starting to learn about Easter as celebrating Jesus Christ's resurrection. In his nursery class today at church they had a lesson on Christ's resurrection. So when we were talking about it later tonight, I asked T.J. how many days Jesus stayed in the tomb and he held up 3 fingers and told us "three." So it made us happy to see that he is learning more than just the candy side of Easter! I am so grateful that because of Christ's resurrection we can also live again after we die! It is such a comforting knowledge. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You have absolutely adorable boys! :)