Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the boys

I have been slow at posting anything lately, so I am just going to put a few recent pictures of my cute sons here.

This is at bedtime...right before I read the boys stories. T.J. is loving being able to start playing with Heber these days. "Hebah gabbed my mouf!" (Heber grabbed my mouth) is what he says when Heber does this.

T.J. loves to give the baby kisses. He probably loves to do it so much because he sees me doing it all the time. Which is also why Heber just caught T.J.'s cold...I can't keep T.J. out of Heber's face!
Just a cute one of my baby. Love his brown eyes!

Yes, he gave up his binky to suck his fingers instead. It is pretty cute, even though I tried not to let it happen. And he sleeps better at night now!

T.J. has turned into quite the jumper. He jumps off of anything and everything that we let him. So far he hasn't gotten majorly hurt...lets hope it stays that way!
There's a quick update of the kids!

Cute and funny things lately:
  • T.J. was watching the "Excavator movie!" (search it on youtube if you are interested...it is a funny EFY-ish sounding kids movie on an excavator) and he started dancing to the song, and he said to me, "Mom! Shake ya bum!"
  • This morning T.J. got up before me and Steve and he must have heard Heber making noises in his room. When we went into the room to check on them both in there, we found T.J. in the crib with Heber, and he had taken Heber's pajamas half off. I'm glad we got there when we did...I have a suspicion he may have been trying to change his diaper next.
  • T.J. got Heber to laugh for like 5 minutes straight the other day for the first time! He was very proud and very excited that his baby brother was giving him so much attention!
  • T.J. was "exercising" recently, which consists of doing pushups, situps, and jumping jacks. He counts while he does them. In the middle of his exercise he said to me "Take my shirt off & do pushups!" I thought that was hilarious. So I helped him take his shirt off so he could do pushups!
He makes me laugh at such cute random things he says and does every day! It is so much fun having a 2 year old that jabbers my ear off all the time! And my 5 month old baby has been fun too...he rolls and sort of scoots everywhere! He gets to whatever toys he wants that are on the floor. (Which drives T.J. crazy of course!) They are so fun together and it is just getting better all the time as they play more and more.

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Your babies are so skinny! Berkeley is already a little chunker! I am loving the interaction between the two girls too! Cheyenne loves to kiss Berkeley and she talks to her with her toys and Berkeley just smiles and stares at her with these bright eyes... I never would have predicted how much happiness it brings me to see them loving each other.

Mandi said...

Cute pics!! :)

Megan said...

I can't over how different the two of them look to me. It sounds like you are just loving the mommy life. I am so glad. It sounds like a blast! :)

The Jones Family said...

Your kids are so darling! Heber looks so much like Steve! I love the picture of TJ jumping!