skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4 years ago!
4 Years ago today I married my best friend! I often tell Steve that these have been the best and happiest four years of my life! We love our life and family together! On February 17, 2006 we made the best and most important decision of our lives!
Life has been such a fun and exciting adventure with you since day one! Happy Anniversary Steve.....I'm excited for our many many years together ahead!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary, you two! We sure love having you in the family, Brittany.
Happy Anniversary! I remember that day and how happy you were. It still gives me hope all these years later. haha. Love you guys! :)
Congrats! Yay for 4 years!
Marium and I are so grateful you two found each other. Your family is strong, anchored in the gospel, working toward the same ideals. Being best friends, what more could a couple ask for. Happy Anniversary you two, we are so happy for the both of you. Joel and Marium
Post a Comment