We had so much fun at Steve and T.J.'s birthday party last night! I figured since it was a double party it made it okay to put a lot of time into preparing for it! We had a puppy dog theme, since T.J. loves dogs (Steve does too so he was really excited for his dog cake :) I can't believe my baby is one year old! The party was great and I think birthdays are such a good reason to celebrate and get together!

I just had to post some of the decorations...and the cake! So its not that professional, but for me and my limited abilities I think it turned out really well! If you can't tell, the cupcakes are pawprints. I put Steve's 26 candles on the cupcakes!

Close up of the cake :)



Doesn't quite understand the concept of blowing it out, of course :)

He was unsure of his cake when he got it, and kind of just dabbed at it at first...

...but finally got into it! He really was happy at his party although you can't tell from this picture. He just was sort of overwhelmed by everyone singing to him and watching him.

I thought this picture was fun....shows how much T.J. is loved by his two grandmas! They were trying to get him to smile for me so I could get a happy picture of him :)

And here is our happy boy!

"Mmmm such good cake! I'm parched"

There were a lot of little kids who LOVED the present opening time! As you can see.


Happy birthday T.J. and Steve!!
1 comment:
TJ is such a cutie. The cake turned out awesome. It is really cute. Happy birthday to you both. Have a happy thanksgiving.
-Camille
Post a Comment