Sunday, December 6, 2009

We got a real Christmas tree!

We love it! We went up near Yankee Meadows with Brittany's brothers Ben & Dalyon Ruesch & their families, and with Steve's brother Danny Kroff and his family. It was such a fun adventure! We spent a while tracking through the snow looking for the perfect tree. When we found the one we wanted, we thought it looked a little small, but of course when you get it home it is so much bigger. But it fits perfectly in our house!


We went right in the middle of T.J.'s nap time, as you can see....he wasn't exactly a happy camper some of the time!

Decorating the tree after we got home!

The finished product! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

Wow, when we scrolled down a little more you had us fooled. The trees always seem smaller in the great wide open, don't they? That was a perfect fit! Beautiful!!!

Megan said...

Wow! That is awesome. Looks like SO much fun--all of it- picking out the tree to decorating it and having a live tree in your house! :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

BRITTANY!!! I need to check blogs more often! How did TJ already have a birthday??!! Cute party! He is SO SO cute! You look incredible - as always, and so happy. I am so happy for you!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH for your message today. It made my day, if not my week, month, forever! Ah! Thanks. I am so glad the Lord could use simple, weak me, to help someone at sometime in someway. You were always amazing and always deserved the best. It is so hard to see situations for what they are, especially when IN them, and especially in High School. I do love you. It is still amazing to me how when called to do that service for the Lord, He opened my eyes to how special each individual girl was, and how much He loved each one. You are loved. I felt it. I knew it. I still do. Your dreams and goals, and happily ever after are coming true. Small choices reap great blessings. He has promised He would POUR them upon us and He does. I'm so happy to see you so happy. I would probably laugh at myself for whatever I said "back then". Or, I would probably be able to tell it wasn't me at all, but the spirit guiding me to say whatever you needed. Either way, I am glad you were able to stumble across it, and remember even if just for a moment, how far you have come, and how loved you are. =) Thanks for reminding me too! I needed it! Big hugs! I really need to keep in touch more!
Thanks! Ashlie