This is a wonderful time of year to be thankful for everything! Last year at this time, I was 2.5 weeks away from delivering my first baby. Everyone kept telling me that it was a good time to be thankful because of what joy a little baby would bring into our lives. Little did I know how TRUE that was! I didn't even come close to comprehending the joy and gratitude little T.J. would bring into my life! So now this Thanksgiving season, and as we approach Steve's and T.J.'s birthdays on November 24th, I am grateful for the two wonderful lives of my husband and my son! I look forward to celebrating their birthdays this year and celebrating the lives that they live. They have filled my life immensely in every way possible!
FEBRUARY 2025
10 months ago






2 comments:
That was a great post. Haha my birthday is on Nov. 24 too!
Amen sista!!
Post a Comment