Thursday, May 7, 2009

So we got these AMAZING pictures taken by Steve's sister in law Amy Kroff (Thanks Amy!!) a couple of weeks ago when we went out to Arizona. She is a great photographer and we really appreciated her taking the time to take some new family pictures of us with our newest addition!

I LOVE this one of TJ. Look at that grin!





18 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Very cute pictures! TJ is adorable

Southern Belle said...

These pictures are awesome!! I am so jealous, I swear, everyone I know knows someone who takes great pictures and I don't know anyone:( Booooo... I love them though! I love the one of him and your guys legs... you have skinny legs!! I love your haircut too:)

Em said...

Oh Brittany...i LOVE him! He is so dang cute! And I love your new outfit that you got while I was down there. You are so stinkin beautiful. I just love you and your little family! Im glad you had fun in AZ :)

amy said...

Did you know Brittany, that I'm your sister-in-law too? Glad you liked some of them. Sorry we never got around to the studio lighting - maybe next baby, eh?

Chelsea said...

Cute love em!! Amy sure does a nice job! We had her take some of Bens too! Your family is so cute!

Ashley Hardison said...

These are such cute pictures. He looks so big already, isn't it crazy how time flies. I hope you are doing well. You have a beautiful family.

Chelsi said...

I love, love, love the photos. You are all so cute, but I think TJ takes the cake. :o)

Kendra said...

I love your pictures!!! You have a beautiful family!

Erin Lee said...

LOOOOOOOVE these photos! He is so dang cute!!!!

Brittny said...

those pictures are sooo cute!!! what a great looking family!

Cami and Mitch said...

love them! he has such a cute smile

bella utahan said...

He is so adorable!!! Love the grin!!!

Megan said...

These are darling! Wow! You guys are all so photogenic. I am impressed with how happy TJ is but I guess he is always happy? I can't wait to come and visit this summer. Be expecting me! Miss ya :)

Chance and Kimi said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! They are so cute!!! :) She did a really good job! Also, the models were very cute too!!! ;) TJ is getting so big!!!

The Jones Family said...

Wow! I loved the pictures! You guys look awesome! TJ is the cutest! We were looking at your other pictures, and we just died laughing at TJ's rolling around/getting stuck adventures! He's so so cute. It makes us excited to have kids. By the way, we know boy or girl on June 5. Yeah! You guys are looking so good - what a cute family you make! :) Oh, and thanks for watching our video. I got your text. :)

Lisa Harradine said...

I LOVE the way they turned out! Soooo CUTE.

Becky said...

TJ is sooooooo cute! Those pictures are awesome!

Kathy Twitchell said...

what a cute little family...Great pictures! If you want me to give you a "bloglift" just email me at themodernpolkadot@hotmail.com. I need your user name and password and a picture if you want for your header:) It was way fun going up to Yankee on Friday:)