
This weekend Steve & I went to the Llama fest in Spanish Fork with our friends Chance & Kimi Gurr. We weren't exactly sure what a Llama fest was so we went there to figure it out! There was an obstacle course they went through and some races with the llamas. It was funny because the owners would be holding them and running with them, and they would just stop and be done racing when they wanted to, regardless of how hard the owners pulled on them.

Brittany & Kimi

The llama fest was held at the Krishna (Hindu) temple in Spanish fork. It was interesting seeing around inside there too.

Steve's new friend! This llama liked Steve but when Brittany tried to get a picture with him he stood up and walked away...

Look, I can say I've pet a Llama!

The Hindu temple from the outside.
10 comments:
I'm pretty sure I dont like Llamas...but that still looks like something fun and different to go do. You guys are always out finding such fun stuff to do.
First of all, that other guy looks like steve's twin. Second of all I can see you are showing a tiny bit:) Have you started wearing maternity pants yet? I started a few weeks ago. I can still squeeze into my other pants, but it hurts and is uncomfortbale. Ever since I put on a pair of maternity pants i loved them they are so comfortable! I am considering wearing them the rest of my life!! I feel like we are so close to having the baby, but really it is still like over four months away i think!! BAH Don't you just want them to get here??!!!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun. That was cool that you were able to get pictures with the Llamas. I love your little belly it is sooo stinking cute.
Llama fest, eh? Who knew that anyone did things like that? You two are the most adventurous couple I know! You are looking great, Brit! Your tummy shows more when you're standing, BTW. ;o)
Wow. Llama fest. Tempting! I can see why you wanted to go. Looks like a fun and different thing to do!
you guys are weird. who does stuff like this?
I'm with Ben - odd balls!! At least you have your good looks going for you!!
Brittany and Steve,
How are you!? I am so happy that I found your blog. It looks like you are doing really well. You are both so cute. I am doing great too. You should check out our blog at www.sweetthomfam.blogspot.com It was great to see how you are doing.
Camille (Cox) Thompson
Everytime I check your blog I'm so surprised how far that little baby is getting to the right end of the line...I still cant believe you're that far along.. (although to you I'm sure it feels like its been forever!)
Hi Steve & Brittany! How are you doing. This is Chelsey Petro Hafen. I just started a blog to keep in touch with friends & family. Congrats! I'm excited for the both of you.
Post a Comment