Thursday, July 3, 2008

ITS A BOY!!!


For those of you who have not heard, Steve and I are having a baby and we just found out this week that we will be having a little boy!! :) I have tried to figure out how to upload our ultrasound pictures on here, but all they gave us were printed out hard copies, so I haven't been able to pull them up on this yet.

We are both extremely excited to have a little boy! The Kroff genes sure are good at bringing boys to this world it seems like! Now we are looking forward to the next exciting things, like shopping for boy things and thinking about names! (no, we don't have any picked yet).
We are due on Thanksgiving day, which is November 27. I have had a very lucky pregnancy so far, and have not been very sick at all, which I am grateful for! It has been lots of fun to be pregnant and enjoy this time of life! We feel really blessed with how everything is working out, and are excited that we are being sent a little boy!

19 comments:

Kendra said...

oh, congratulations. Becky is so jealous that you know what you're having she has to wait another month. If you want to post your ultrashound pics, just photo them with your digital camera. That is how I made digital copies of Grandpa and Grandma's old photos. Thery are actually better quality than a scanned picture. Congrats again. You will love having a baby boy, they love their mommies:)

Becky said...

Correction Kendra...I only have to wait another week. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are awesome, believe me, I know. It's like having a little boyfriend with you all the time that you can kiss and snuggle and dress up and show off. Boys rock. You have to look at Lucky Brand for kids...their boy's stuff is toooooo cute! Quicksilver also has some awesome stuff. Yeah for you guys!

BuNksJuNk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BuNksJuNk said...

A boy! We are so excited for you!! You look great and I am so glad that you haven't been very sick--ugh it's awful. Did I read that you had been down four times? Hello? Did you lose our number? :) I'm kidding, I know how hard it is to do anything but hang out with family when you come down. But seriously give us a call whenever you have a chance and we'll meet in St. George. Congrats again on the little guy-can't wait to meet him! -aaron & ashley

simple mom/wife said...

Yeah for boys! Congrats!

Kim said...

Congratulations you two! Little boys are so much fun! You are definitely lucky to have not been sick yet, and judging from the pictures of Tamra's wedding you look great!

Julie said...

Boys are fun! Congrats again! I'm glad we're getting more boys in the mix. Hope your pregnancy continues to go well for you. BTW we need to get more of the fam on here...:)

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Congrats! Boys are alot of fun

The Queen P said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you!

amy said...

BOYS ROCK!!!!

Lacey Jay said...

Congrats! Our boys will be about a month apart- FUN

Ben Kroff said...

okay, I will say it...I'm JEALOUS!

A and L Stapley said...

Brittany!! Congratulations... I found your blog and thought I would see how life has been treating you, and it sounds like its been pretty good to ya!

Lacey said...

Hey! I just found your blog! I'm so excited to hear from you two. Congratulations. You two are going to have one good-looking kid!

holly fay said...

yay! congrats brittany and steve! i'm so excited for you!!

Southern Belle said...

Brittany! I found out what I am having and it is a girl!! So our little tykes can grow up and get married!!! hehe:) I started a blog too so now you have my blog address:)

Ashley Hardison said...

How exciting! Little boys are the best, they take good care of their moms. I hope things are going well for you. Keep posting. Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!! I was snooping around and came across your blog-hope ya don't mind. I am excited for you. My mom actually told me that you were expecting a boy. We just had our 2nd. It is so much fun. our blog is private, but if you want an invite just get me your e-mail address. you can email me at robbyandlindsey@msn.com

bella utahan said...

how exciting for you two (almost 3)! I wish you the best through the next few months!