Sunday, August 31, 2008

Growing...

Here I am at 24 weeks! We have been taking pictures about every 4 weeks to measure my growth during the pregnancy. I guess that means we'll need to take another picture next week, since next week I'll be 28 weeks. So I thought about waiting until then to make this post, but then I realized how slow I am at updating this blog, & that by the time I got around to doing I'd probably be at 32 weeks. So you can just imagine that I really am a bit bigger now :)

This is 20 weeks

14 Weeks (and I totally felt like I was showing at this point, haha)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Britt! You are so cute all pregnant. I love this post! :)

Kim said...

Oh my gosh Brittany you are so cute and you will love these pictures even more later. I didn't take them very regularly and I totally wish I had. And the same outfit is so fun!

Kendra said...

If I looked like you pregnant, I would take pictures, too! You look great. I hope you feel well. Thanks for the nice post you left on my blog.

Lindsey said...

Such a cute idea! you look great!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

You look so cute! Your so tiny! It was alot of fun to see you guys this weekend!