So Steve & I have traveled to Southern Utah 4 times in the last month! We definitely have seen our share of I-15 lately! Here are some things that have gone on during our trips. First, we went down to the Ruesch's ranch to help with branding cattle. Steve has been sharpening up his dutch oven skills for this annual event! Each year his food gets better! He made chicken, potatoes, and peach cobbler. Yum!
We also went down for my cousin Tamra Jensen's bridal shower and wedding luncheon on a couple different weekends. She is getting married next week! This picture is of Emily Ruesch, Brittany, Tamra Jensen, Tayanna Sherratt & Tayanna's baby Kalaya.
Brittany's grandma, Nola Ruesch, passed away on June 9, 2008. All of the family made it down for her funeral services that Saturday. This picture is Brittany's mom & her cute niece Isabella at the burial. We are grateful for the life of Grandma Ruesch, and are also extremely happy that she is with Grandpa now, and is no longer sick anymore! We will miss her but she is exactly where she wants to be now.
Last weekend, while down for Tamra's wedding luncheon & endowment session, we stopped by Steve's good friend Mike Wilson's house. (no this is not our baby! Steve is just getting some good daddy practice now:) He & Rachel just had their baby boy a week ago and he was very small & cute!






6 comments:
Cute pics! Wish we oculd have been there. Yeah we figured you guys are probably tired of the drive down there at this point. July2nd-exciting! That's the same day my brother and his wife find out so it's going to be a fun day to look forward to and hear all the news!
Oh Britt...you are actually starting to show a little...so cute!
I saw your tummy too. I love it! You look great! Steve--you look like a pro with that baby in your arms. It's coming . . .
Hey Britt, sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandpa passed away a few months ago, I know how bittersweet it can be. I hope your whole family is doing okay...
Anyway it looks like you guys have had a fun month. I wish we could come home more. I hope your feeling okay and that your baby is growing strong and healthy:D
Sorry to hear about your grandma Brittany.
You and Steven look great, as usual. Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl.
Good Luck on the Dutch Oven--If you need any advice, Golden is a pro!
Post a Comment