Tuesday, March 20, 2012

6 year excursion

For our anniversary Steve planned a surprise for us. He got us a room in Springdale by Zion at the Cliffrose lodge. We stayed there for our 1st anniversary so it was fun to go back. It has been remodeled since then though, so it was way nicer! And Steve got the nicest suite there was this time too so that was very fun!
This is the nice room we stayed in! The carpet was so soft. :)

Here we are outside on the deck of the room we stayed. It was such a beautiful view all around us! We love Zion.

Our next adventure was to spend the day doing the Parade of Homes. We have never done that before so it was a really fun date!  Especially since home ownership is hopefully in our near future so it was fun to get ideas!

We took a lot of pics of our favorite things, too many for me to post. But this is an outside view of one of our fav houses! It was beautiful inside and out!

This was probably Steve's favorite of everything in the entire parade of homes. If we get this in our future house, I may get out of cooking all together. :)

(I don't mind cooking actually...and I agree with Steve that it would be fun to do on this especially!)

1 comment:

Steve said...

It's true! I would love to cook on that every night!!!