Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love the Christmas holiday!

 We had such a fun Christmas! Friday night before Christmas we got together with the Kroff family and had the kids open their presents from Gma and Gpa Kroff which is always pajamas.  T.J. loved his pajamas enough that he wore them through the next day until we had to leave that night (then we talked him into changing into clothes).

All the grandkids modeling their pjs

Hayden is such a great cousin to the little ones.

On Christmas Eve we stayed in Cedar so we wouldn't have to pack all the presents down.  Just to make things more fun we got together with the Braithwaite family and made homemade pizzas, played Just Dance on the Wii, and watched the nativity movie from the living scriptures.

Christmas eve...just after Santa made his delivery.

Steve totally surprised me! Maybe this is why I had such a good Christmas.  He knows I have been wanting one, but I didn't ask for one or even mention it.  I made some muffins with it first thing! :)

Whenever he was asked what he wanted for Christmas he told us an "ekavator" (Excavator).  Just so you know, excavators are like the hardest trucks to find.  But we found one and he loves it :)

Heber loves this game.

And he loves rocking horses

T.J. got a bike with training wheels

We got to talk to Hermana Emily Ruesch! So much fun to see her on skype! She had a spanish accent and everything. She is doing great on her mission and has grown a lot you can tell!  I love the technology we have now!

Our attempt at having the Ruesch grandkids do the nativity play! 
 We kept trying to get Heber to wear that crown to be one of the 3 wisemen.  I think it was on him long enough for Steve to quickly snap a picture and that was it.  T.J. was a cute shepherd though!

Christmas night we stopped at Danny and Staci's.  I just love this picture and how much Heber wants to be like his big cousin McCoy!

2 comments:

amy said...

Looks like a great holiday. Way to go Steve on the kitchenaid. It's going to benefit you just as much.

The Jones Family said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! Did you cry when you got your kitchenaid? You are going to love it! Kris totally surprised me this year with a Dyson vacuum. Did I cry? Yep, sure did!