Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last night I was holding Heber on my lap while looking at some pictures on the computer. T.J. wanted to look at the pictures too, so he came and sat on my lap in front of Heber. Well Heber got all excited at a nice head of hair in arms reach right in front of him, so he started pulling and grabbing at T.J.'s hair. T.J. put up with it at first, patiently moving Heber's hands away every time they grabbed his hair. After about 2-3 minutes he had had it though, and he said to Heber "you're 'bout to drive me crazy!" No...I don't have a clue where he got that phrase from! ;) haha



This picture is the story of our life around our house. I am glad I have a picture of this so someday I will remember what a little climber T.J. is! I mean, this is a pretty tall bookshelf and he is reaching the 2nd to top shelf!

I just like this one. T.J.'s little snowman we built in the backyard. He kept seeing neighbors' snowmen and talking about them so I built him a small one one day! :)

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

haha Berkeley has started grabbing stuff and Cheyenne gets mad and will be like, "Berkeley that's mine!!" Like she is really trying to steal her toy. It cracks me up. THat is good TJ was patient at first:)

Tayanna said...

That is so funny and cute!