Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Newborn photo shoot

Better late than never, right? I am a lot busier with 2 little munchkins to care for, so I have a hard time updating much lately! These pictures were taken by a friend in my ward, Marilyn, and I thought they turned out great! Heber was 10 days old when she took them. He is now 5 weeks old...(so these aren't exactly current). So I will post more up-to-date pictures soon!









I love this last one. It shows what kind of babies I have! He has been ready to jump out of my arms since day one! :)

7 comments:

Southern Belle said...

He is soo adorable and tiny Brittany! Any tips for me yet?

Chelsea said...

Congrats!! He is super cute! Love these pics! 5 weeks already wow!!

-Kyle and Emily- said...

She did a great job! He is adorable!

simple mom/wife said...

Ahhh, if I can't hold him atleast I can sit and scroll up and down! Love him!!!!

Nadia said...

Congratulations Brittany! Heber is such a cute name and he's so cute.

Kendra said...

So sweet! BTW, it isn't fair for moms to look as good as you did right after giving birth.

The Jones Family said...

I love these pictures! They turned out beautiful!