Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life lately-lots of fun!

Here's an update of things that we have done over the past month or so! It has been fun and hard adjusting to life with a second baby! Things are starting to settle into a new routine now though, which is great. T.J. has LOVED "baby" or "baby Hebee." The hardest transition for him is dealing with me not being able to give him immediate responses or as much time just playing with him. We went through a lot more tantrums this past month (which could also be a result of him heading towards the "terrible two" age).


This is one of my favorites... I was gone doing Relief Society things one evening & I got back just in time to see my cute husband taking care of our 2 boys. :)

Oh, just a cute one of our sleepy boy. Yes, lots of things are floods on our sons w/long legs!



Blanket
Grandma Kroff made an adorable little quilt for Heber! They surprised us & drove up to visit and to deliver it to him. So, of course we had to get the one she made for T.J. too so he wouldn't be as jealous. :)
The quilt w/stars is T.J.'s. The one big star quilt is Heber's. Doesn't she do great on these quilts?




Canning Peaches.....
This was my first time canning some peaches! It was time consuming, but definitely not as hard as I have always thought. I have always been scared of trying, but I am glad I did because it seemed to turn out just fine!
Before and after shots :)




Rappelling at the Ranch
Over labor day weekend we went to my dad's ranch for the day. (Steve had spent the night out there with his brother and nephews). Steve has been really want to go rappelling out there, so we finally did.
My sister Emily and my mom

T.J. on the 4 wheeler (keeping him far away from that cliff!)

This is what we tied off from...the 2 trucks.

Here I am going down! I'll be honest, I was a lot more scared this time going rappelling than I have been in the past. I didn't want to go again, I had enough adrenaline rush with just this one cliff. :)


My Handsome boys
We took this adorable picture of T.J. right before we went to church one Sunday. You can't tell me I don't have a cute son. He will be a charmer someday (he already is, actually).

I can't leave Heber out. He is such a good, happy, and cute baby!



PEACH DAYS
Spent some time at Peach Days activities with some of my family!
This is T.J. He is such a wanderer. We took him out of the bounce house and he just took off. No concern on if his parents were with him or not. No shoes. He was just interested in everything around him, so he wandered off!
Steve caught a picture of T.J. in the air! I thought it was cool :)
This was at the parade that morning. They throw so much candy in small town parades, its fun. The kids get as much candy (or more) than at Halloween. T.J. still needs to fine tune his candy-gathering skills. But here he is modeling his 2 older cousins. He would go pick up a piece of candy, and immediately start eating it (wrapper and all). Hence, his lack of candy compared to his competition. :)
We have a Ruesch traditional breakfast of Chocolate and Biscuits. It is homemade biscuits with chocolate poured over it. The chocolate is kind of like gravy (only chocolate). It is delicious, and our kids get started loving it at a young age. I love this of T.J. and his cousin with chocolate all over their faces!


2 comments:

Mandi said...

Such cute pictures of the boys!!!

Snowwhite said...

It's fun to see all your updates. My word verification for this page is a word in Romanian that means chair. Random. :) Heber is so cute. I love the one of him sleeping. He looks more Ruesch in that picture than some probably I think. I miss TJ too. Can't wait to see you guys in Dec.