Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One week old!

We can’t believe how fast time flies and now our little Tyson is already one week old!! We are loving being new parents, and of course everything he does seems like the cutest thing ever! He is a pretty good sleeper so far and a really good baby!









16 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

Oh guys, he is so cute! I want to see him again :)

Derek and Sharice said...

Hey this is Sharice from HHS

Congrats Brittany and Steve!!! You guys did a great job! He is adorable! You look great Brittany! Can't believe you just had him from the picture you posted! You guys will be great parents!

Megan said...

So cute! He is darling. I love these new pictures. I hope I get to meet him sometime soon! Love ya! :)

BuNksJuNk said...

What a sweet little guy! Just when I decide he looks like Brittany then suddenly he looks like Steve. Either way he is adorable. Congratulations-We are so happy for you.

Snowwhite said...

Oh how sweet! I love how he's all curled up and cuddly.

Ashley Hardison said...

He is so darling Brit, it sounds like your delivery was a little crazy but he is here and everything sounds like it is good so that is a plus. You will be such a great mom. Good luck in Cedar City!

sarjuh said...

oh man so cute... congrats

Chance and Kimi said...

Those pictures are so CUTE!!! Who took them? He is already changing looks so much!!! He's adorable! :)

Kasidee said...

He is so cute! He reminds me alot of Bridger actually. All the little Kroff boys are so cute!

Joe, Karli & Claire said...

He is so cute! Congrats! We can't wait to see him in person!

Brittny said...

he is adorable!!!!

Southern Belle said...

let's start to plan cheyenne and tyson's wedding!!! haha loving the new mom thing! I need to call you someday soon:) When I start to wake up:)

Lacey Jay said...

SO SO SO SO SO CUTE! You both look like naturals.

Erin Lee said...

Hello! Its been too long! Congratulations on the little burrito. Hes adorable--That second picture is amazing! Hope all is well and merry christmas!

Becky said...

Tyson is so handosme. YOU DID IT!! Good job Brittany, Steve, you added a good gene pool. I hope you are all adjusting well. Just remember sleep is highly over-rated, I am in the same boat as you now. hahahaha. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

YEah I finally found it!!!! IT was so fun to see you last night. Tyson is adorable!! We are really going to miss you guys when you leave.