Wow I can't believe Heber is already 2 years old!! Steve worked in the day and me and the kids spent most of the day getting ready for the party we had with family and a few friends.
What took the whole day? This cake. :)
It wasn't that difficult, but it did take a lot of time. I borrowed the cake mold pan from my friend Mandi Braithwaite and also copied her pics as an example, since she did the same cake last year. :)
I think my favorite thing about making these fun cakes for the kids' birthday is their excitement throughout the day as they watch the cake being made and decorated. These two were SO excited as they watched it become created. We are lucky we made it to the party without it being poked or licked. :)
Our friends/family that came. We used the clubhouse where we live which was SO nice because we didn't have to worry about cleaning our house for the fiesta. :)
Jen & Reko :)
Heber loved blowing out the candles.
All the kids like watching present time
I just love his chocolate brown eyes.
We are so glad we have Heber in our family! He is such a wonderful fit to our family and he is crazy and fun and life is definitely more exciting with him! He is a confidant and spunky 2 year old that loves showing off for attention and loves to do everything on his own. When he gets excited he is just ultra excited and ready to share his happy emotions with others. He and T.J. are best friends and he loves to copy T.J. all the time. Such a cute kid and I love his little face and his personality!














1 comment:
Incredible party, incredible parents. Thank you for those wonderful grand-kids.
Post a Comment