My cousin Tamra has always told me a funny memory she had of Steve in high school. They had a math class together, and as she tells the story, Steve said when he had a son he wanted to give him the middle name "the master." So, the name would be "---- the master Kroff." {Steve claims to have no memory of this, but either way it makes me laugh}.
Well, I am proud to announce that he is now Steve the Master Kroff! We went to Salt Lake on May 5th for his commencement ceremony with University of Phoenix. It was such a good experience and I am glad we decided to make the effort to attend!
He has put a lot of work into obtaining his Masters degree in School Counseling. We are all so proud of him. He has been in school nonstop since right before we got married in 2006, so it will be 6 1/2 years when he is completely done!
{Disclaimer: He is still finishing a couple more classes until August. So we are not quite finished but almost there!}
Aren't these two such cute little studs?
The waiting game...we got there an hour early with Steve so these two had to find things to entertain them. Heber is so small he actually got folded up in these chairs a time or two. :)
I was so grateful for Steve's family who was able come to the graduation with us! Not only was it just nice having them there, they were life savers in helping keep our hyper boys entertained.
Woo hoo!! These are a couple of Steve's classmates. I have more pics from after the ceremony of everyone who came, but I haven't had time to upload the rest. So I am just going to post this without the rest and sorry to those who aren't pictured here! Thanks to all of Steve's family who were able to come and also to Kimi and Chance for coming up to the ceremony too! We had a great time.
![]() | ||||||













2 comments:
Congratulations to you and Steve! (Cause we both know its a team effort:))
What an great family. Way to go Steve, or should we say Master Kroff. Dad
Post a Comment