Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ONE YEAR






I can't believe my baby is one. (In about a week).
He is so adorable, so little, and such a go-getter. 
Heber loves to follow his big brother around and try to be like him.
He walks all over the place and says a few cute words like "mama, dada, dah! (dog), de-da (TJ), mah-ma (grandma)", and makes noises for animals and dinosaurs.
As seen in a previous post, one of his best talents is climbing.
He thinks it is fun to run into the road. He is seriously fast too.  I can turn my back for like 5 seconds and he will be in the middle of the street. I am not a fan of this.  He gives me a rebellious look when he knows he is about to go and he knows I can't reach him before he makes his venture.

We love our little Heber so much!

3 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

How fun! Those pics are so cute!! That's great he says so much--Stetson took until like 18 months to say Ma. he,he Haddyn pretty much does enough talking for the both of them :)

The Jones Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Heber is! He is so darling. What cute boys you have! Did you take those pictures? Too cute!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Brittany! Your family is SO SO cute! You look as beautiful as ever, and your boys are darling! It looks like you have had a lot of fun! So fun to "see" you and catch up a bit! You have our blog address right? It is also private. Let me know if you need or even want it. :)