Somehow we ended up with another climber. Surprised? Oh not really. Only Heber started climbing before he could even walk!! Only slightly dangerous! I don't really let him climb these places. I just wanted record that he does it when I am not paying attention. He is so cute though! He did all of these climbs on his own, none were staged!
4 comments:
He looks so little to be climbing Mt. Everest already! :) The climbing thing is new to me with Stetson and about a year later I still haven't fully adapted to his ability to "sneak" onto just about anything he wants to. Good luck with two!!
That is so funny! I like the one on the oven because to me his face looks like oh great what do I do now!
Looks like his brother is leading the way on the dryer. Those pictures are cute. He's so little and adventurous.
Haha! That is so funny! He is so cute! He looks just like Steve in that last pic!
Post a Comment