Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ruesch Roundup

Our family likes to have a get together at the ranch called the Ruesch Round-up. The purpose behind it all is to round up the cattle and brand the calves, but we try to make one of the days fun and have a meal, and just hang out.

Literally, hanging out! This is a rare time T.J. cuddled with me. Hammocks are really comfortable, I can't blame him!
Yummy food!

My cousin Tayanna and her 2 cute girls!

T.J. has finally overcome his fear of the horses! He has always loved to talk about "papa's horse" but when it came down to getting close to him, he would run away and cry and want to go back in the house. But last week we put him on the horse with Steve at my parents' house and he was just fine! So when we asked him if he wanted to ride with Grandpa this time and he said "yes," we were happy it stuck! I love this picture. I also love the pretty view it gives at the ranch!
Our little cousin/sister group. Tayanna, Emily, Brittany, & Tamra
We haven't been all together in a while, and we hung out a lot together growing up!

Heber took a 3 1/2 hour nap while we were there, so I got a nice break to hang out and play. T.J. had a great time getting dirty and playing with all his cousins! It was hard to keep him clean!
It was fun spending time with all my family that was there!

No comments: