Thursday, September 10, 2009

Really good deal I just found!

I am excited about this...I just found that you can buy nursing covers for $8.95! (They are $32 regular price plus shipping...this deal gives you them free and all you pay is the $8.95 shipping!)

Go to: https://www.uddercovers.com/

Then select which one you want, enter the code: Chatter or cushy2

I entered Chatter and it worked..(didn't try cushy2 but where I saw the deal both were listed). And it worked! I already have 2 of these that were given to me, but it will be a great baby shower gift sometime when it comes up! Usually these are at LEAST $30.00. I am super excited.




5 comments:

Ben and Heather Murie said...

So I totally just bought one :) I figured ill need one when I have a baby, so might as well get one now! Thanks for the code!

Derek and Sharice said...

Brittany! THANK YOU! I have been wanting to buy one since my first baby, but I haven't seen any for cheaper than $30!!! This is so great because now I'll have it for my second baby!!! Thanks for posting this!!!

Janelle said...

Thanks Brittany! I just got one too! Look at the trend you've started. Nothing better than getting a good deal. It totally makes my day. :)

Lisa Harradine said...

SWEET! Thanks Brittany what site did you find that on? That is such an AWESOME deal!

THE HILLS said...

Thanks for posting about that deal, it's SO good! I bought one :)