Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another funny crib moment

So I let TJ play in his crib for a few minutes this morning after I heard him awake, and when I finally went in to go get him, this is what I found!


So, we will be lowering his crib today! It is funny because when I laid him to bed last night I actually had the thought that he would probably start trying to pull himself up soon on his crib, since he's been doing it so much with our coffee table and other random things! Looks like I was on the right track!

I guess he loves getting into mischief already! Look at that proud grin. :)

4 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

Justin here: looks like he is a natural physical talent like his uncle!

Cami and Mitch said...

What a cute face! Seriously, he is really good looking kid :)

Cami and Mitch said...

Oh, and your blog looks cute too!

Megan said...

I love that he has that grin on his face. I think he knew what he was doing. haha. I'm glad he is so much fun and so so so cute! I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer :)