Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bath time!

During TJ's first couple of weeks he hated his sponge baths. He would cry the entire time. But now he generally seems to enjoy his baths in the tub. I think he is so cute during bath time so I took a few pictures of it!Look at his cute little frog belly! This is where he gains all his weight I guess! :) That and growing longer.



He got his bath by his daddy last night!


All dry in his cute little towel! How can you not just love this little guy!

7 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

He is getting so big! He is adorable. He is going to be a miniature Steve. How are doing adjusting to being a mom. It is alot of fun isn't it?

BuNksJuNk said...

So, so cute! He is growing so quickly. I can't wait to meet him.

That is so funny that you are in my sister's ward! It's even funnier that you could pick her out as being my sister.

We will give you a call when we go to Cedar!

simple mom/wife said...

Really cute! Bath time is one of my favorite things--the cuddle in their towel with that smell! It gets me every time. We can't wait to see him again soon.

Nadia said...

Hi Brittany,
TJ is soooo cute! Are you in Southern Utah now?

Cami and Mitch said...

Brittany-thanks for the text and messages! We wish you guys were here so our little guys could become friends. TJ is looking soo cute in his little towel. I too love newborns at bath time. We hope Cedar is treating you well. We definately miss you guys!!

Brittny said...

TJ is so cute! I can not handle it! we miss u guys! Wish you were closer

Laci Lee said...

He is darling! I wish I could have seen him over the weekend. Thanks again Brit and Steve for coming on Saturday. It was so fun to have you there with my family. I just love you guys!