Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brittany's birthday!

Thanks to Steve, I had a great birthday a couple weeks ago! He went all out during the entire day to make it a fun day for me. He BAKED, FROSTED, & DECORATED my birthday cake for me! This is my display of the cake. He also decorated the living room with streamers, took me out to lunch, made me crepes for breakfast, and just spent the day making it great for me! What an awesome husband! :)
My dad came up to Provo for the day to buy a new truck up here, so it worked out perfectly that he could come to our little cake and ice cream get together! It was fun to have him here for a couple hours so spur of the moment. The pretty rose was also from Steve to me. (Yeah, I know you can see my belly has grown a lot lately, especially for those of you who haven't seen me recently)
My awesome friend Laci, and cousins Zach & Troy came to enjoy the birthday festivities!
Kimi & Emily also participated. (Notice the new hand-me-down couch we just inherited! It is nice to have a couple extra places for people to sit! They look so comfortable on our new couch don't they.) After we were done eating cake, I kept getting phone calls from siblings and family members, so this is what the rest of them did to stay entertained...good old James Bond will keep 4 males entertained for hours.
Thanks Steve for the AMAZING breakfast of crepes! It was so yummy! He had to get up earlier than normal to do this for me, and I loved it!

So who says birthdays can't be fun even when you start getting older?? I still love them! And I probably always will. Also, thanks to my sister in law Amy for the amazing birthday videos she recorded & emailed me. Its good to see someone else enjoys birthdays too...haha!

9 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Happy Birthday Brittany!! And I can't even see your belly in any of these pictures!! You need to post some close ups with a tight shirt! haha that sounds funny. I'm glad you had a good birthday! Only 11 and a half weeks to go!!

simple mom/wife said...

Looks like a wonderful day! I have to admit that I had a birthday card sitting here on the desk that never got mailed. I'm so sorry! Maybe one of these days Justin and I will get ourselves together again. We miss you guys--all the family. You look amazing! You could be a pregnant model!

Lisa Harradine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Hope your doing good.

Em said...

Happy Birthday Britt! First, Good job Steve! I love that he did all the for you. Second, LOVE the new couch. Third, I really wish I could have come down :(

Julie said...

Looks like it was fun! I'm wanting some cake now...and thinking we should do dinner crepes tomorrow. lol I must be hungry. Your belly is looking cute!

amy said...

My pleasure...wish we could of performed in person though.
Did you get the maternity clothes I sent? No obligations - if you don't like them I figured you know more pregos than I do so pass them along.
Glad you had a great birthday!!

Kendra said...

I had my birthday recently, too. I turned the big 30. The number doesn't bother me nearly as much as the grey hair and wrinkles do!

Kendra said...

You wouldn't know a thing aout either one of those (see previous comment) I hope you feel as good as you look!

Laci Lee said...

Happy Birthday again Brit! That was so much fun to spend time with you and your family. I just love ya.